WERE DO I Belong??…..
I stop writing for quite some times …because I saw in me that it was only writing on paper …and I really did not made it practical changes in physical reality,
I did not push myself enough ….so i just give in …give up to my mind …..once again …
I see how easy I do that …with one moment I used justification and sure I am in my mind ,i leave in my mind were is safe ,were I don't have to make real decision ,were i always have place to escape , were this place is familiar to me.
I see I want to belong really badly somewhere ,….used to be in my professional life …,spiritual life …and so on .I see that only then I feel safe ,were I am not alone .were I do belong to…..
And is great to be part of something ,but still we are together and alone (…like in the song of Cerise ,from eqafe…)
I wish to take some responsibility with in this point:
1.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to stop the writing ,to judge my writing and see that in my writing I am very chaotic I jump from one point to another ….and using this justification ,simple stop the writing .
2.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself feeling lost in my mind ,feeling lost ,because I do leave in my mind ,because I do allowed my mind to take me in.
3.I forgive myself to accept and allowed my mind to be the primer force to move me ,instead to just simply move …i always move with energy and feelings ,and realizing that energy and feelings are here ,but I should used common sense and push myself .
4.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to let the mind
dictate my life decision and movements .
5.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself from childhood looks for the points of belong to something ,to not really want to face my alone time .
6.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to look for situation and people were they can benefit me in the future,benefit from my ind perspective .
7.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself did not want to face myself with many points ,but still want to hide after someone or something .
8.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to look at life from perspective of self benefits .
9.I commit myself to stop the points of hiding after someone or something,but as soon see this point in me stop and realize why do I do this ?, write the self forgiving process .
10 .I commit myself to stay with writing ,stay no matter what … ,to stop the giving in energy ,instead breathe ,keep moving in reality ,keep pushing myself ,even sometimes I am not sure of my writing points .
11.I commit myself to work with physical reality ,with breath .
thank You for reading !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment